Lori Fortune | Associate
Lori Fortune is an attorney practicing in Business Law, Estate Planning, and Trusts and Estate Litigation. She has over 30 years of corporate and business experience as CFO, CEO and Corporate Counsel of a successful company manufacturing the inventions of her Father in the United States.
She has been involved in managing and ensuring corporate compliance with federal and state legislation, assisting in the application, renewal and enforcement of patents, trademarks and copyrights, and has also successfully set up corporations for non-profit organizations. Her interest in Trusts and Estates began when encouraged by fellow legal professionals to undertake and assist with defending and protecting the Trust of a mutual client which eventually went through the court system achieving a positive resolution.
Ms. Fortune is a member of the State Bar of California, American Bar Association and Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Concord Law School with Honors
- American Intercontinental University, Bachelor of Business Administration – Summa Cum Laude
- California, 2013
- American Bar Association Member 2013-present • Los Angeles County Bar Association Member 2013-present
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Trusts and Estates Administration
- Estate Planning
- Business Litigation