Hannah Elisha is an estate planning, probate, and trust litigation attorney with Stevenson Law Office. Ms. Elisha began her legal career as a litigator for Michel & Associates, P.C. in Los Angeles County.
As an associate with Stevenson Law Office, Ms. Elisha helps clients achieve their personal objectives and navigate the intricacies of California estate and trust law.
With half a decade of experience in the business sphere, Ms. Elisha also holds a Master of Business Administration from Chapman University Argyos School of Business and Economics and possesses well-developed business acumen which she applies in her practice.
Ms. Elisha is a member in good standing of the State Bar of California, the State Bar of Colorado, the American Bar Association, the Long Beach Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the Orange County Bar Association.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California, Juris Doctor / MBA
- Whitman College, Bachelor of Arts in Politics
- California, 2012
- Colorado, 2013
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2012
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Trusts and Estates Administration
- Estate Planning