W. Todd Stevenson | Founding Partner
Todd Stevenson is an experienced probate and civil litigation attorney, handling trusts and estates litigation, elder abuse litigation, trusts and estates administration, and conservatorship issues. He has settled cases in mediations and successfully tried cases in arbitration forums, California State Court, and in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Mr. Stevenson earned his law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in 1998. He also holds a Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute, and a Master of Business Administration from the Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine. He completed his undergraduate work at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Outside of his work as a probate and trusts attorney in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, and Long Beach, Mr. Stevenson is an Adjunct Professor of Law, teaching Trusts at Glendale University College of Law.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, Juris Doctor
- Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management, Los Angeles, California, Master of Business Administration
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- California, 1999
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1999
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Elder Abuse Litigation
- Trusts and Estates Administration
- Business Litigation
- Business Consultation