Trust Litigation Attorney Los Angeles
The Sherman Oaks trust litigation attorneys at Stevenson Law Office represent clients in trusts and estates litigation throughout Los Angeles County and Southern California. Despite the best laid estate plans, disputes often arise among beneficiaries and between beneficiaries and fiduciaries during estate administration. We are here to help resolve conflicts in our clients’ best interests as a living trust attorney Los Angeles.
What is Trust Litigation?
Unfortunately, the living trust and estate administration process is not always amicable or routine. We represent fiduciaries and individuals in the litigation and mediation of trust and estate matters, whether a will or trust contest, a claim against the estate, or a dispute over the administration of a trust. Stevenson Law Office understands the applicable laws and procedural rules governing probate administration and litigation and trusts, and possesses the advocacy skills necessary to successfully resolve inheritance disputes.
Our estates and living trust attorney Los Angeles are qualified to represent individual and corporate trustees, administrators, executors, conservators, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in all manner of litigation related to trusts and estates, including but not limited to:
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Trust contests
- Will contests
- Removal of a trustee
- Removal a power of attorney, conservator, or guardian
- Demands for trustee surcharge
- Accounting disputes
- Creditor claims
- Interpretation of trust provisions
- Allegations of incapacity and/or undue influence
- Recovery of assets and title disputes (i.e., Probate Code Section 850 petitions)
- Disputes of community property or quasi-property rights
- Elder abuse allegations involving financial exploitation and physical abuse
- Mediations, trials, and appeals